2017年4月16日 星期日

#5 All Ears English

One episode of my interest is : This Episode Will Be Music to Your Ears Because You'll Learn How to Add Color to Your Language.

Link : https://www.allearsenglish.com/aee-720-episode-will-music-ears-youll-learn-add-color-language/

Vocabulary
*spontaneously*  自發的;非籌劃安排的
- happening or done in a natural, often sudden way, without any planning.
" His jokes seemed spontaneous, but were in fact carefully prepared beforehand."

Phrases
* Face the music * - It means accept something.
" I really don't want to do this project. Oh well, it's time to face the music and get started."
* Play it by ear * - It means do something spontaneously without a plan.
" Where should we go for dinner ? Let's play it by ear."

My comments
I think this episode will talk about how to learn English with song, so I choose it. But I didn't read clearly. In fact, it was talk about the conversational music phrases. Although, it was really different for what I want to learn. But it teach me some phrases can use when I was chat.

1 則留言:

  1. Right, from this episode, we learn several music-related words. These are words we can use when we chat with friends, definitely.

    回覆刪除